Izipress: inflight online press
With iZipress, Air Caraïbes makes the online press available to EVERYONE
On all Air Caraïbes flights, you can select your favorite titles before departure, for undisturbed onboard reading or whenever you like!
iZipress, the exclusive eco-friendly reading service provided by Air Caraïbes, allows you to download a wide range of online newspapers and magazines before boarding* or to browse on the iPad mini provided to you during the flight.
Download the iZipress app straight away to enjoy all your favorite publications, take a seat and enjoy!
* Download possible 48 hours before the flight and up to the time of departure.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Air Caraïbes offers the downloading of press titles onto iPad, Android tablet, Mac and PC, 48 hours before the planned flight and up to departure time on transatlantic and regional flights.
This allows travelers to read the downloaded titles whenever they wish, both onboard and at home for example.
This enables travelers to consult the following press titles at their convenience throughout the duration of their flight:
- Daily papers, such as France Antilles, France Guyane, 20 Minutes, Le Figaro, Libération, Les Echos, Le Parisien, L’Equipe...
- Magazines, such as Le Point, L’Express, Newsweek, Challenge, Match, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Marie-Claire, Elle à table, Marie-Claire Maison, La Revue Automobile...
- Our onboard magazine Arc-en-Ciel.
- La Boutik Caraïbes.
This selection of titles was not defined randomly. It reflects the choice of the most loyal Air Caraïbes customers who responded to a questionnaire on the reading they would like to find onboard.
The list of offered press titles is also updated regularly in accordance with reading rates.
As its name suggests, iZipress is easy to use and enables the downloading of press titles prior to departure in two times three moves:
- Download the iZipress app - available in the Appstore for iPad or iPad Mini or on Google Play
- Once the app is installed, simply open it and enter your relevant flight booking number (PNR) and Préférence number. Note that the app will then automatically recognize the passenger upon opening and only the booking number needs to be entered.
- Depending on the number of titles allocated according to Préférence status, the passenger then chooses their favorite newspapers or magazines in the iZipress library... downloading takes just a few minutes!
The titles are then stored in your “My Reading” tab. You can then access them offline at any time.