Together, let's respect the sanitary measures
TO TRAVEL IN ALL SERENITY
Strict compliance with health regulations on the ground and on board our aircraft is essential for our company.
Preventive health measures have been put in place throughout your journey in accordance with the current provisions in force, so that you can travel in complete safety and appreciate, in addition to the quality of our services, all our small attentions and our welcome which are our trademark.
Refusal to wear a surgical mask will result in a refusal of boarding, without exception, including for people with special conditions..
• Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory for all our clients and staff throughout the entire journey, from the moment of arrival at the airport and for the duration of the flight.
• Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory from the age of 11 years in transport in France since May 11, 2020, however it is strongly recommended for children from 6 to 11 years.
• Only single-use surgical type masks must be worn on board our aircraft. Wearing masks made of fabric for the general public is prohibited inside the aircraft.
• Surgical masks must be changed every 4 hours. We recommend that you have several depending on the duration of your flight. For more information, please consult the manufacturer's instructions for use.
• Don't forget to take your used masks with you when you disembark. For sanitary reasons they must not be left in the seat pockets or on the floor. You can also use the garbage cans available in the toilets.
• Some airports such as Paris-Orly guarantee the sale of masks in the check-in and boarding areas if you need them.
Barrier gestures to adopt
It is important for us to take care of everyone, so we would like to remind you that it is advisable to follow the usual hygiene measures, including frequent hand washing with soap or disinfection with a hydroalcoholic solution. Everyone's health is everyone's health.
WASH YOUR HANDS VERY REGULARLY (WITH SOAP AND WATER OR HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL)
COUGH OR SNEEZE INTO YOUR ELBOW OR INTO A HANDKERCHIEF
USE A DISPOSABLE HANDKERCHIEF
BOW WITHOUT SHAKING HANDS, STOP KISSING
ALWAYS STAY MORE THAN ONE METER AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE, ESPECIALLY YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH.
WEAR A MASK WHEN THE DISTANCE OF ONE METER CANNOT BE RESPECTED.
HOW DO I PUT ON A SURGICAL MASK?
Wearing a mask is recommended to protect oneself from coronavirus transmission, although it does not exempt from the application of barrier gestures and social distancing measures.
FOR ANY QUESTION ABOUT CORONAVIRUS IN FRANCE, THE GOVERNMENT HAS SET UP A TOLL-FREE NUMBER :
Information on our flight schedule*
- Air Caraïbes offers regular transatlantic flights between Paris Orly 4 and its "core network" destinations: Pointe-à-Pitre, Fort-de-France and Cayenne.
- As of 17/10/2020, our company will offer 2 flights per week between Paris Orly 4 and Punta Cana (Dominican Republic):
- 1 direct return flight on Saturdays.
- 1 flight on Monday, with a stopover in Port-au-Prince on the outward journey and direct on the return.
- As of 26/10/2020, 1 flight per week will be operated on Monday between Paris Orly 4 and Port-au-Prince (Haiti), direct outbound and with a stopover in Punta Cana on the return trip.
- The resumption of our services between Paris Orly 4 <> Havana and Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is postponed to February 10, 2021 on the occasion of the beginning of the winter school vacations in Zone C in France.
- In view of the current constraints and restrictions still imposed on travel to and from our other transatlantic destinations :
- For Saint Martin Princess Juliana (partly Dutch), the resumption of this service will not take place before mid-December.
- Transatlantic flights between Paris Orly 4 and Santo Domingo have been postponed to mid-February.
- On the regional network, Air Caraïbes also operates its inter-island flights (Pointe-à-Pitre <> Fort-de-France and Pointe-à-Pitre <> Saint-Martin Grand Case). These routes are operated by a recent fleet of ATR 72-600s.
*All these provisions will be applied in compliance with the decisions taken by the government authorities to comply strictly with the sanitary measures established on the national territory and in the overseas departments.
Our accompanying trade measures
This unprecedented global health crisis has severely disrupted all your travel plans. We are aware of this and sincerely sorry for any inconveniences you may have encountered.
In this current context, we are implementing and adapting exceptional measures to help you manage your reservations and meet your travel expectations.
Information on our loyalty programs
If you are a member of one of our loyalty programs, we would like to thank you for your confidence in us and accompany you in the best possible way in this context of global health crisis by adapting the conditions of our programs.
Something new for students!
Extend the validity of your miles until December 31, 2020*.
*Only if your miles were to expire between April 01st and June 30th, 2020.
If you are between 12 and 29 years old, we provide a unique and dedicated phone number to take advantage of our best offers, allowing you to book your tickets now :
02 52 16 01 02*
*Number reserved exclusively for young people between 12 and 29 years old.
Calling hours: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Sunday, Paris time.
You can also fill out our rate request form directly from our reservation department.
Air Caraïbes, 1ère compagnie aérienne
française à vous offrir l'assistance Covid !
Bénéficiez gratuitement d'une assistance Covid avec votre billet d'avion Air Caraïbes, pour vos voyages effectués jusqu'au 31 mars 2021 sur l'ensemble du réseau transatlantique et les destinations proposées en code share avec French bee.
Book your plane ticket with peace of mind!
Q&A preventive health measures
All passengers are invited to perform a Covid-19 screening test (RT-PCR test for the detection of the Cov2 SARS genome) within 72 hours prior to their flight.
This test can be done without a medical prescription before departure, in an analysis laboratory, upon presentation of the plane ticket or reservation.
In case of a positive RT-PCR test, it is necessary to be isolated for 14 days and it is not possible to take the flight.
You wish to postpone your trip :
You will be able to change your travel dates without penalty and fare readjustment, if the new booking is made in the same booking class and seasonality. A fare readjustment may be requested if the new travel dates chosen do not correspond to the initial booking class and seasonality.
In this case, we invite you to contact our reservations center or your travel agency before your flight to postpone your trip to a later date, after the isolation period. In this case, you may be asked to provide proof of travel.
You do not have the possibility to postpone your trip:
You can benefit from a non-refundable credit note.
Do not hesitate to consult on our website all the commercial measures we have put in place to help you manage your reservations.
This measure is extended to your family members traveling with you.
Wearing a mask has been mandatory in transportation since May 11, 2020. You must be in possession of a mask before coming to the airport.
Some airports such as Paris-Orly guarantee the sale of masks in the check-in and boarding areas if you need them.
Wearing a surgical mask has been mandatory in transportation since May 11, 2020. You will not be able to board our flight if you are not wearing a mask.
This is a measure imposed by the Government and health authorities and not by our airline.
Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory for children from 11 years old. However it is strongly recommended for children from 6 to 11 years old. It is also important to remind them to keep their distance from other passengers and especially to wash their hands well.
All our personnel on the ground as well as on board our aircraft are equipped with surgical masks.
Outside meal times on board, it is mandatory to keep your mask on board the aircraft at all times.
The surgical mask and the washable fabric mask must be changed every 4 hours, the FFP mask (single use) must be changed every 8 hours. Remember to bring a sufficient number of masks for your whole family and for the duration of the flight.
Our crews offer each passenger free of charge on board the aircraft, the "Fly safe Kit", a personal protection kit exclusive to our company, including a pouch of hand sanitizing wipes and a surgical mask.
Depending on the filling of the aircraft and the constraints of placement on board, physical distancing may be facilitated, but it is not an obligation for the airline to leave a vacant seat between each passenger.
Toilet disinfection is carried out before each flight departure. During the flight, the cleanliness of the toilets is regularly checked by our flight crew.
All our aircraft (A350 XWB and A330) are equipped with an extremely efficient air recycling system (High Efficiency Particulate Air - HEPA) that eliminates microparticles such as bacteria and viruses (99.9%) and offers the same level of air filtration as hospital operating rooms.
In addition, the air in the cabins is completely renewed every 3 minutes.
Our crews are equipped with epidemiological kits in case of suspicion on board sick people. In addition, some of our aircraft have been prepared to isolate a passenger with flu-like symptoms similar to the Coronavirus.
A beverage service, an aperitif and a hot meal are offered in the Soleil (Economy) and Caribbean (Premium Economy) classes - with only one choice of hot dish (chicken) - as well as a snack or breakfast depending on the direction of travel Paris <> West Indies. Some adaptations are made to the service offered in Madras (Business) class.
The order of special meals is currently suspended, except for the children's meal.